HAVE A MILLION QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU GET STARTED? WELL, WE HAVE A MILLION ANSWERS!
Browse through our frequently asked questions to learn more about the process, our designers, and what we can provide to you.
- Q1: What is online interior design?
By simplifying the steps and embracing technology, we created an online interior design service that is a fun and affordable alternative to traditional interior design. Learn more about us in What’s Online Interior Design.
- Q2: Who are the DEAZERS (e-designers)?
Our Interior Designers are professionals from across the United States & Canada. Designers apply and we review their education, experience, and qualification. Meet our designers and learn about them in Our Designers.
- Q3: Can I talk to my DEAZER during the design process?
Yes! You'll communicate with your online interior designer during the design process via email and online video calls. You'll share ideas, inspiration, feedback, questions and answers.
- Q4: How long does a typical project take?
Based on the selected package, your online interior design project will be completed in 14 to 30 days.
- Q5: Can designers work with my existing furniture?
Absolutely. We can work around existing pieces or start your room design from scratch.
- Q6: Do you offer 3D renderings of the new designs?
Depending on the project tier, the final deliverable will include a 3D design rendering. You can see what this looks like in Our Projects.
- Q7: Do you offer online landscape or garden design?
Yes. We offer landscape design which also includes patio coverings, decks, porches and selection of outdoor furniture.
- Q8: what are the execution milestones?
Our process involves 5 milestones: show us your style, let’s get introduced, see design concepts, revise and finalize, and shop selected products! Learn about our simple and transparent process here.
- Q9: Can I get just get a part of my home designed?
We are happy to design just a part of your home for you. We created our service so we can cater to the smallest of needs.